30-inch Electric Ceramic Glass Cooktop with Dual Radiant Element
Cook all your family's favorites with an easy-to-clean cooktop designed to make the most of your mealtime routine. Get added flexibility when installing with 30 & 40 amp compatibility, or while cooking with the FlexHeat™ dual radiant element. When dinner's done, a ceramic glass cooktop makes it easy to wipe away messes.
- FlexHeat™ Dual Radiant Element: Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 10" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop: Wiping up spills is simple with the easy-to-clean cooktop.
- 30 & 40 Amp Installation: Properly install with either a 30 or 40 amp hookup, so there's no need to rewire.
- Dishwasher-Safe Knobs: Make cleanup easy by washing knobs right in the dishwasher.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light: See when the cooktop's still hot to the touch, even after it's been turned off, with a light that lets you know.
- Wall Oven Compatible: Install this cooktop to work with a wall oven or on its own for more flexibility.
Includes: 1 electric cooktop
30" ELECTRIC CERAMIC GLASS COOKTOP WITH DUAL RADIANT ELEMENT
Configuration and Overview
Cooktop Type: Standard
Fuel Type: Electric
Installs Over Built-In Oven: Yes
LP Convertible: No
Power Boost: No
Size: 30 in
Infinite Heat Controls: Yes
Knob Color: Stainless Steel
Knob Type: Dishwasher-Safe Plastic
Location Of Controls: Right
Automatic Pan Detection: No
Cooktop Element Style: Radiant
Cooktop Surface Color: Black
Downdraft Vent: No
Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes
Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
Left Front Element-Burner Size: 6""
Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 8""
Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Standard
Number Of Cooking Element-Burners: 4
Right Front Element-Burner Size: 10""/6""
Right Front Element-Burner Type: Dual
Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6""
208V Compatible: Yes
Power Cord Included: No
Annual Energy Usage [KWh]: 258.0
Cooktop Surface Material: Glass